Monday 16 August 2010

Vintage at Goodwood

The weather turned out to be fine and there were lots of people looking gorgeous in their vintage outfits. It was crowded but not uncomfortably, if you wanted a seat anywhere there was usually one available and there was no jostling. Plenty of choices of food to eat, mainly healthy and some organic, queues varying at different times (I hate queuing, reminds me of school dinners). Lots of little shops to browse through for vintage clothes and accessories and creative workshops in the main street and I could shop for England.

Bands played on stage throughout the day and there was plenty to do for all ages with various events taking place at different times on the site.

Yes I would go again but remember to take my camera as I forgot this tme.

No comments:

Post a Comment